The condition is great, especially for its age. It hasn’t been used much (for diving) and it shows. The case is razor sharp, unpolished and with the factory finish still very much intact. The original non-screw down crown is unsigned, as should with this model. The acrylic/bakelite bezel is uncracked, but has some typical spots underneath the insert. The glossy dial is very clean with some tiny tritium dust scattered around.
The watch keeps time and the date sets correctly. However no service of the movement has been performed while the watch was in my possession.
This is a private sale with no warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange and return are also excluded.
- Brand + model: Jenny Caribbean 700 ref.700
- Condition: very good, 8.5/10 if not higher. The acrylic bezel has some typical spots underneath but remains intact.
- Measurements: 39mm bezel, 38mm case, 47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width, 12mm height excluding the thick domed plexiglass.
- Movement: Eta automatic, probably eta 2724 but I haven’t checked.
- Accessories: comes with the Tropic included in the separate pictures (so not with the Tropic Sport in most pictures). The separate Tropic basketweave is an early model and could have come with the watch originally
- Price: €1850
- Shipping: worldwide, insured and with DHL. The watch can also be picked up locally in Amsterdam.